Pages

Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Rocksbox, part two

Remember when I told you about my first set of pretties from Rocksbox a few weeks back?
If not, you can refresh your memory here

Got it?

Now that we're all caught up,  I received my second set of pretties from Rocksbox and
have been wearing them a lot.
Really often.
Almost every day.


Especially the earrings - they're like mini disco balls. And I love 'em.

earrings: Urban Gem Pavé Ball Studs in Gold
And the necklace straddles this perfect line between a delicate necklace, and a statement necklace. Difficult to do, and lovely to behold.

necklace: Gorjana Roya Collar Necklace
bracelet: Margaret Elizabeth Teardrop Bangle in Navy Quartz
I'm on the fence, but these earrings might become part of my permanent collection.
Methinks I need a present after my upcoming race in a few weeks...

Don't forget: use the code sweetbananiexoxo and get a FREE month
of jewelry delivered to your door, so that you too can be fancy ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment