Pages

Thursday, April 30, 2015

30 for 30: day 29 + day 30

The last two-fer, for the last two outfits in my April 30 for 30 style challenge. So, sit back, relax, sip that glass of wine, and continue to wait on the edge of your seat for my recap of these 30 outfits (you'll be waiting a few days. Did I mention I'm running a half marathon on Sunday morning?
because I am...)

day 29




These tights didn't photograph so well - they look more puke-green than in their packaging from Old Navy. Disappointing.

BUT

Never fear. One of my favorite dresses, my favorite boots, and a new necklace make for a redeeming outfit.

blue sweatshirt dress: J. Crew Factory
green tights: Old Navy
boots: The Frye Company via Nordstrom
navy floral scarf: Target
necklace: WalMart


day 30




The last one. Not to read too much into this and create some meaning out of something that is probably pretty insignificant, but this is one of my favorite outfits. Not just for this month.
But EVER.

Polka dots, leopard, skinnies, flats + a faux leather jacket. I mean...

Do I have to say it?

All of my favorite things. Together. In one outfit.

And the print-mixing. This cardigan. This shirt.
LOVE.

 (apparently I've lost the ability to speak in complete sentences. excuse me. Friday?)

leopard print button up: WalMart
polka dot cardigan: J. Crew Factory
dark skinnies: c/o Aéropostale
black flats: Target
faux leather jacket: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment