Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

30 for 30: day 28

day 28




Black and white. And gray all over.

So many shades of black/white/gray. Love it.

Lately, I'm really loving throwing a blazer over the top of something to complete my look. And this blazer really hits the mark - it's gray, with white piping, and a ponte knit, so it's pretty warm. Casual, comfortable, yet stylish and slightly professional.

black & white buffalo plaid: Old Navy
gray blazer: AĆ©ropostale
black skinnies: Target
black flats: Target


linking up at

VintageGwen.com







8 comments:

  1. I love this!!! So preppy and polished!!! You're just so cute girlie! Have a glorious day!

    livingoncloudandreanine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! thought it was a fun twist with some buffalo plaid and a blazer :)

      Delete
  2. Hi Annie, I am Ada. I found your blog a while ago. Pleasure stopping by. I love your simple, basic but with a twist, casual, girly and chic style. And I love that you love to remix your closet - something I do all the time. I read every post of this current 30 for 30 and you have put together some awesome outfits. This is one of my favorites. Love this blazer. I also love the outfits you have put together with that colorful dress you included. You are super adorable in general.

    Welcome by and check out my blog as well. I would love for us to follow and support one-another.

    Thanks and enjoy the weekend! Ada. =)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you for your sweet comment!! not even sure if my husband has read all of my 30 for 30 posts this go-round. will definitely be sure to follow you and your blog, on every social media outlet I can find :)

      Delete
  3. Omgsh this is too cute!! I would totally rock this look at work any day of the week!!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a great outfit! I love your blazer.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    Hope to see you for TBT Fashion link up.

    ReplyDelete