Pages

Monday, April 27, 2015

30 for 30: day 26 + day 27

Twofer! Twofer!
Hope your week is off to a smooth start, friends. 

day 26




Here's some serious print mixing - stripes, Lilly, and dots! Ta da! I needed a little extra warmth in this dress, so I layered a striped shirt under my newest Lilly dress. And it appears my dress shrunk a wee bit in the wash...

dress: Lilly Pulitzer
striped tee: thrifted (Target)
faux leather jacket: c/o Aéropostale
flats: Target


day 27




I got told I looked a bit Grease-esque in this ensemble. And at first, I thought "No way." But the more I look at it, the more I think yes. Not quite Sandra Dee, not quite Danny Zuko. Somewhere in the middle, I guess.

Race you for pinks?

black shirt: Eddie Bauer
dark skinnies: Aéropostale
black faux leather jacket: Target
black flats: Target


linking up over at A Touch of Tartan

1 comment:

  1. Here Is the collection of Mens Leather Jacket With Stylized and colorful made by the professional of CrabRocks Team offering many leather items like Leather Jacket Women, Women leather Leggings and many other things hope you will like our Products.

    ReplyDelete