Pages

Saturday, April 18, 2015

30 for 30: day 15 + day 16

Can you tell I'm playing some catch up with these two-a-day outfit posts?

"Two-a-day outfit posts, just as hard as working out twice a day."

not really...

Please disregard my above attempt at being a boss, and enjoy these two 30 for 30 looks I'm sharing with you this (gray, rainy, and cold Colorado) Saturday morning.

day 15




shirt: thrifted (Target)
scarf: Target
blazer: c/o Aéropostale
dark skinny jeans: c/o Aéropostale
flats: Target


day 16




chambray dress: Kohl's
scarf: WalMart
belt: Target
tassel flats: Target


linking up over at Elegantly Dressed & Stylish

6 comments:

  1. Very cute! I really love the striped top and especially when you paired it with the blazer!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the blazer and scarf on you, and I am in love with the chambray dress. I only NOW bought a chambray top. I am looking forward to getting to know you through your blog! This is a standing invite to join us each week at the Turning Heads Tuesday linkup!!


    Thank you for linking up and I hope to see you Tuesday!
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. everything chambray is so great, don't you think?? just wait - you'll want to wear it with everything!!

      Delete
  3. Oh I love that dress! There's something about denim dresses that makes them so stylish and effortless. What's great is that they work for a lot of different styles too, I wore mine with army-like boots and a leather jacket the other day and felt very fierce :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. RIGHT?! they can go anywhere, and with everything! girl, I dig it

      Delete