Pages

Friday, March 18, 2016

literally & figuratively




Even though I can’t get this chambray buttoned anymore, I’m keeping it around as a layering piece. Colorado teased us the last few weeks with lots of sunshine and warmer temperatures, and now we’re expecting snow...This summer-loving girl knew it was too good to be true – I enjoyed the sunshine, but have kept my sweaters and maternity coat easily accessible. I’ve also planned a few more outfits with layers and sweaters and fleece-lined tights, because inevitably, it will snow again. If you’re a long time reader, you’ll know that it’s snowed on Mother’s Day for the past two years...

All of that being said, the key to making your maternity wardrobe stretch (literally and figuratively, ha!) is layering and switching it up. I’ve worn this tunic with jeans, leggings, and ponte knit black pants. I’ve worn it by itself, under a sweater, under a jacket, and now under a chambray with a scarf. Keep ‘em guessing – that wardrobe is getting smaller and smaller ;) [again, literally and figuratively. I am HILARIOUS today, you guys…]


teal tunic: Target
chambray: thrifted
leggings: maternity - Old Navy
scarf: Pendleton
flats: WalMart

11 comments:

  1. Enhance your gaming experience with our premier Rust game server. Secure, reliable, and customizable solutions tailored to your needs.

    ReplyDelete