Just a few days ago, Natasha, of Polished Avenue (Colorado blogger, hey girl heyyyyyy) nominated me for the Liebster Award. I was last nominated back in January of 2014 (read it here - that feels so long ago).
Wednesday, March 25, 2015
Saturday, January 18, 2014
You saw this outfit in a picture on Boxing Day - a lunch date with one of my best friends. We stopped on our way home to take these pictures just before the sun went down. It's easy for me to get annoyed at our crazy, ever-changing weather in Colorado, but beautiful 60 degree days in December (and January. and February.) and really pretty sunsets & drives remind me that this is a beautiful place to live.
Last week, I was nominated by Paige over at Life's a Party - Dress Like it for The Liebster Award, which is given by bloggers to new blogs with smaller followings but lots of potential. Thanks so much, Paige!
The rules of The Liebster Award:
- Mention the person who nominated you with a link to their blog (check!)
- Answer the 11 questions they asked (below)
- Nominate 11 other bloggers with a smaller following, but a lot of potential (I would, but to be completely honest, I don't know know 11 other bloggers with a smaller following than myself - I follow plenty of other bloggers, but I don't know 5, let alone 11, that are smaller than myself. We all have to start somewhere!)
- Create 11 of your own questions for them to answer (see above)
- Notify your nominees (and again, see above)
Here are Paige's questions for me to answer:
1. What is your biggest pet peeve?
Hmm, definitely spelling & grammatical errors
2. Where is your dream vacation?
Somewhere on a beach
3. Statement necklace or arm candy?
Statement necklace - I just got several more this past week at Old Navy!
4. Where's your favorite place to shop?
Hmm, anywhere with pieces I love [that I can afford!]
5. What is one thing in your closet you could not live without?
Any of my skinnies
6. Why did you start blogging?
1) to help to develop my personal style
2) I love reading other blogs, so I thought "Why not?"
3) to make me dress up a bit every day, rather than jeans and a plan t-shirt
4) I have a lot of clothes, so what better way to wear them and then share them?
7. What's your favorite phone and/or tablet app?
Instagram - lovelovelove
8. What's something your readers probably don't know about you?
I'm driving a new (to me) car, and I just love that it's a sports-meets-luxury car...it goes fast...and it's awesome
9. Favorite fashion trend?
10. What's your biggest blog goal for 2014?
To grow. growgrowgrow.
11. Favorite TV Show?
We don't have cable right now, so I'm watching re-watching all of Ugly Betty on Netflix
boots: Rack Room Shoes (sort of similar below)
SHOP THE BOOTS (sort of)