Pages

Friday, April 10, 2015

30 for 30: 30 items

Soooo, here they are. My 30 items for this round of 30 for 30. I've got lots of black, and lots of blue. Unintentionally. And lots of stripes. I can already tell you one thing I'm going to do differently the next time I do a 30 for 30 (I must be learning!) - I'm not going to count my (faux) leather jackets as an item. And here's why: I can add them to my outfit, but as soon as I get where I'm going, I take them off, so I really count them as outerwear. They're not something I wear all day, like a blazer or a cardigan.
Note to self: don't count them next time.


tank tops / sleeveless blouses (2)
- cream sleeveless blouse (J. Crew Factory)
- pink sleeveless blouse (H&M)


tops (7)
- black v-neck (Eddie Bauer)
- leopard print button up (WalMart)
- lime green top (Old Navy)
- black chambray (Old Navy)
- black & white buffalo plaid button-up (Old Navy)
- cream top (American Eagle)
- navy & white striped shirt (thrifted - Target)


sweaters (4)
- black cardigan (Maurice's)
striped sweatshirt (Old Navy)
- blue v-neck sweater (GAP Outlet)
- black & white polka dot cardigan (J. Crew Factory)


jackets/blazers (3)
- gray blazer (c/o Aéropostale)
- black faux leather jacket (Target)
- brown faux leather jacket (c/o Aéropostale)


dresses (3)
- blue printed dress (Lilly Pulitzer)
- chambray dress (Kohl's)
- navy blue sweatshirt dress (J. Crew Factory)


skirts (3)
- striped skirt (Target)
- wine pencil skirt (J. Crew Factory)
- black skirt (from a friend)


pants (3)
- dark wash skinnies (c/o Aéropostale)
- gray skinnies (c/o Aéropostale)
- black skinnies (Target)


shoes (5)
- black booties (Kohl's)
- black pointy toe flats (Target)
- brown printed tassel flats (Target)
- metallic sandals (Target)
- brown boots (The Frye Company via Nordstrom)


What do you think? Anything you'd add or delete if you were completing this challenge alongside me? And if you are doing a 30 for 30, please leave a link in the comments so I can check you out!

1 comment: