Pages

Saturday, April 25, 2015

30 for 30: day 24 + day 25

day 24




Since I've already worn this cardigan with this pencil skirt this month, I tried something a little different this time around- I wore this cardigan as a shirt. I buttoned it all the way up, and tucked it into my skirt. I paired it with black ankle booties, and of course, my black faux leather jacket, to "toughen it up" a bit. And it's something I'm pretty into.

black & white polka dot cardigan: J. Crew Factory
pencil skirt: J. Crew Factory
faux leather jacket: Target
black ankle booties: Kohl's
statement necklace: Walmart


day 25




Here we have some (extreme) print mixing. Leopard up top, and stripes on the bottom. Not just a small piece, or an accessory here or there. I went all out. All leopard, and all stripes. And while I love the idea of this, the shirt didn't tuck in so nicely into my skirt, so this outfit (or some variation) is going to be revisited. And soon.

leopard button up: WalMart
striped skirt: Target
faux leather jacket: Target
pointy toe flats: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment