Pages

Monday, March 23, 2015

rockin' the Rocksbox

Have you heard of Rocksbox yet? It's the newest way to try out jewelry before you buy it. For a small monthly fee ($19. just a few Starbucks trips, really), you can rent several pieces of designer jewelry, and then, once you discover how much you love your pieces (which will be a lot), you can purchase them - at a discount!
Designer jewelry you can test-drive and then get on sale?
Things I'm into.

Below are the first three items I got in my first month. I filled out a short style profile on their website, and a stylist put together my first package. They arrived a few days later in a little box, each in their own little jewelry pouch, with a card that listed the name of each item for reference.



You get 3 items at a time - in my first delivery: a beautiful & delicate cuff bracelet, statement necklace & matching earrings.

Gorjana Twist Cuff
Perry Street Charlotte earrings
Perry Street Whitney necklace


I recently wore the necklace for an outing with friends (see it on Instagram) and couldn't believe how many compliments I received (A LOT. I told everyone about Rocksbox).

And now, for the big news...

*drumroll please*
with this code 
sweetbananiexoxo, you (yes, YOU!) can get a free month of Rocksbox!
Designer jewelry hand-picked for you, delivered straight to your door.
This code is good for the next 30 days, so don't waste any time and
be sure to get your fancy on.
Perhaps in time for Easter?
Or sorority brunches and luncheons you might be helping to plan?
Or upcoming spring garden parties? Maybe some crocquet?
And if you're not on top of your game, and enter the code AFTER the 30 days are up, you'll still get your first month for half off. Still pretty cool, amiright??

So, go, sign up, use my code, and let me know how much you love 
Rocksbox and your fancy new "pretties."

No comments:

Post a Comment