Pages

Wednesday, April 8, 2015

30 for 30: day 4




All day in this outfit I felt unprepared and a wee bit confused. At one point, I was afraid I’d underdressed and kept thinking that I should have worn pants and a sweater (and another scarf and a jacket and a parka...) because it was so chilly out. Cut to a few hours later, and I was questioning WHY I’d worn tights – the sun was out, and the wind had died down. This cycle then proceeded to repeat itself for the entire day.

However, by the end of it (hot, cold, hot, and then cold again), I think I hit the nail on the head, making me sure of a few things:

1) I'm dressing appropriately for my climate

2) I'm dressing appropriately for my lifestyle
(mine happens to be a casual office environment, with a lunch date thrown in for good measure)

3) I'm a true Colorado fashionista – layers, boots, sandals, shorts, snow, dresses, sweaters, scarves, and 90 degree temps, all in the span of a day.

Welcome to spring in the Rockies!

No comments:

Post a Comment