Pages

Thursday, September 11, 2014

dresses x3




I picked up this gray striped t-shirt dress recently, and I’m disappointed I didn’t find it sooner. It’s so simple, and I can play almost any color scheme off of it.
Brights? Sure.
Neon. Why not?
Neutrals (my new fave)? Absolutely.
Did I mention it’s comfortable? And soft? And striped? Oh, and it’s gray.
*swoon*

dress: WalMart
statement necklace: WalMart
shoes: Nordstrom




This navy blue dress is a favorite around here. Last time, I took a patriotic turn. This time a green and brown approach. Nothing TOO terribly exciting, but a little different. And a belt at the waist makes it feel a bit more put together than say, a plain blue dress with no accessories.

dress: thrifted
belt: reallyyyy old
shoes: Rocketdog via DSW




And here’s the blue striped peplum dress. Feels like I can wear any color belt with it and immediately look put together (it helps that I don’t have TOO many belts that would look funny with it). Oh, and this belt just happened to go with my bright red wedges. Funny how that happens…

dress: Target
belt: thrifted
wedges: thrifted (ELLE)

12 comments:

  1. I LOVE that peplum one on you. And I'd really love to own that gray striped number. Adorable!

    ReplyDelete