Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2015

30 for 30: day 7





This dress is a recent addition to my closet. It was picked out by someone other than myself (hint: in the picture below) for an occasion where someone may or may not have turned one year older. He likes to get me a Lilly Pulitzer dress for said occasion, and in years past, it's been something a bit fancier. However, I don't get tons of wear out of them, so this year he opted for something a bit more casual that I can wear to work.

And he did a pretty bang up job, don't you think?
It was a given that I would include it in my 30 for 30 this go-round.

And of course I styled it with some of my favorites - my Frye boots, crossbody bag, and faux leather jacket.

Oh oh, and fancy new sunglasses.
Those aviators make this girl pretty happy.


dress: Lilly Pulitzer
boots: The Frye Company via Nordstrom
bag: thrifted
sunglasses: Smith Optics via The Eyes Have It
faux leather jacket: c/o Aéropostale

No comments:

Post a Comment