Pages

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Stripes & Shorts


love these two nuggets. and they love me, too. promise.


I wore this over a week ago to work, and then of course to walk the pups. Walking both of them at the same time by myself can be a bit overwhelming - imagine two 50 pound dogs going in different directions, very slowly...oh, and every time they get close enough to sniff your leg, you get a huge schmear of slobber on your pants. It's a good look. Oh, and stairs are challenging - their bodies are too long to fit on one step, but too short to straddle two steps. It's funny, really. Anyone interested in seeing a video of them going up & down the stairs? Just say the word and I'll share.

Shirt: Old Navy via Goodwill
Shorts: Old Navy
Sandals: WalMart

Aaaand, guess what I'll be doing tonight??? 3 guesses. C'mon.

Going to the Kenny Chesney, Eric Church, Eli Young Band & Kacey Musgraves concert!!! My sweet husband got me tickets for our first wedding anniversary in June - the first anniversary is paper, and guess what the tickets are made out of? Paper. Fancy, huh? So, we'll be there, and listening to Kenny sing about tequila, Eric sing about Springsteen, Kacey sing about silver linings & arrows, and the boys of EYB sing about crazy girls & Padre. I'm REALLY excited, if you can't tell, but him, not so much. He's not a big country fan, but, he knows what makes me happy. And he did admit he IS excited for the Kacey Musgraves show - we've been listening to her a lot lately in preparation for the concert, and we both really enjoy her lyrics and style of singing.

So, here's to cowboy hats & cowboy boots, two-stepping, and summer concerts with my handsome husband!

Linking up over here today with my stripes

8 comments: