Pages

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

A Tweed Jacket


see the snow behind me? Snow. On May Day. Belize it.




This jacket is the other item I "bought" on my shopping fast. A whopping 93 cents, AND I used store credit. Big spender here!

In other news, it snowed. On the first of May. I was worried I wouldn't be able to wear my new jacket until next fall, but never fear, Colorado weather fritzed and snowed just so I could wear my new purchase! Not really. 

I just hope with all this late snow that there are no fires this summer. The ones last summer were pretty terrible, and seemed to burn forever. I drove past the fire crews staging area on my way to work every day for 6 long weeks.

Enough about fire - it's still snowing here!

Have a great rest of the week - I'm having the hardest time squeezing in some last minute running before Sunday...oy.

Shirt: Maurice's
Jacket: Express via Trends
Pants: Joe Fresh via ARC
Boots: Rackroom Shoes
Scarf: gift
Watch: gift from my brother & sis-in-law

No comments:

Post a Comment