Pages

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Half-Marathoning

I didn't really wear these heels today. Cali didn't wear her heels, either.


THESE are the shoes I really did wear today.
It doesn't look like it, but these two nuggets love me. And getting their picture taken.
When this post goes live, I'll be running (possibly walking) my first half-marathon. I'm tingly just thinking about it. I've spent so much time thinking about it (lamenting my lack of training) that I'm ready for it to be done with. And ready to be eating a delicious brunch after it's all over. My dad is running it with me, and no joke, he can actually run circles around me while I'm running - I'm THAT slow. Anyway, it's happening Sunday morning, whether I'm ready or not, so, wish me luck!

Sweater: Target
Pants: Lauren Conrad via Goodwill
Shoes: Bongo
Necklace: my grandmother's

2 comments: