Pages

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

"camouflage"









Stripes and leopard. A classic case of print mixing. I guess the only thing a bit different about this version than previous leopard and stripe adventures is that the leopard and stripes are navy blue and gold-ish, instead of black and gold-ish. Navy colored leopards exist in the wild, right? Of course they do.

And since this skirt is pretty loud, I paired it with nude flats, and jewelry in the same color family. Didn't want to distract from my navy colored leopard. I mean, "camouflage."


shirt: Target
skirt: thrifted (Target)
necklace: Target
flats: Old Navy


linking up:

6 comments:

  1. I love this print mixing! That leopard skirt is gorgeous, loved how you styled together this effortless chic look :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! not sure why it's taken me so long to put this together...

      Delete
  2. Cute look! I love the leoard print paired with the tortoise necklace!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the mix of leopard and stripes, always. Your outfit is so chic and the tortoise necklace is perfect, also.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I like how it's a bit different than my typical black/gold leopard, with some navy instead

      Delete