Pages

Monday, June 6, 2016

blue Monday




We're getting closer and closer to meeting our new addition! Tough to say when, because, I'm not sure if you know this, but babies don't arrive on our schedules or time tables. Nor do they provide an ETA.

I've heard I better get used to it - my schedule will no longer be my own. That is proving to be pretty tough for this planner, list-maker, and scheduler. BUT, all for a good reason, my friends! I'm working (best I can, anyways) at being better at "going with the flow" and increasing my ability to adapt and be flexible - we'll see how I handle rolling with a newborn!

That being said, comfort is key lately, and I don't anticipate that going away after the baby arrives. So, a stretchy maxi skirt and soft shirt paired with easy accessories in the form of a denim jacket, beaded necklace and sandals were perfect for this "blue Monday" ;)


*all items are part of my Maternity Capsule Wardrobe

1 comment:

  1. Amazing to see your blog, It's provides very useful information on comfortable maternity dress during the pregnancy. Keep share more.

    ReplyDelete