Pages

Monday, May 13, 2013

Mr. Picks Mondays: Pink & Navy

pockets, my friends, pockets
I'm working on my posing #help


I'm really obsessed with these two - they're just so lovable & squeezable!
 My Mr. picked out this navy dress for me to wear today. It's a little funny - I have FOUR (count: 1, 2, 3, 4) navy dresses in my closet, but they're all VERY different! Trust me! 

Anyway, this is my first time wearing this cute printed number. I picked it up at ARC back in January or February with the plan to wear it when the temperature heats up. And today, it did just that! Still had to wear a sweater in my office, but overall, a dress keeps me so much cooler than pants. And if I get really hot, I can just flap my dress a bit to get a breeze ;)

I went on my first run since my half marathon today on my lunch break. The sun was out, there was a bit of a breeze, or I just run SO fast there's always a breeze...bahaha, I kid! I was really glad to be running again, but then my right knee started hurting. It hurt during my race, and a few days after, so I iced it and took plenty of ibuprofen. I thought I was good to go, but it hurt a bit today. Not unbearably so, but I definitely don't want to injure myself. So, I'll be taking it nice and slow for the next few days - run when I can, and walk when it hurts. With some ice and ice cream thrown in, too :) It's not surprising that my knee hurts - I didn't really train for my half, so, that was dumb on my part. Never again will I do something like that without preparing - I'm so lucky I didn't get seriously hurt. #thatwasdumb

Dress: Old Navy
Sweater: Old Navy
Sandals: Born
Earrings & matching bracelets: Claire's
All other jewelry: gifts from my Godmother

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm loving that dress. Sorry to hear about your knee!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete