Pages

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Mr. Picks Mondays: Pink & Navy [again]



this bracelet is from an old friend, it reads "We can do no great things, only small things with great love." - Mother  Teresa


"Oh Turbo, I love you. Yes I do. You're so handsome."
My Mr. chose the pink shirt, and I chose the pants and sandals. I'm wearing corduroys. In May. With sandals. Only in Colorado, amirite? Anyway, it worked! And despite juxtaposing seasons, I was pretty comfortable, temperature-wise.

And I realize I'm wearing pink & navy again, buuuuuut, this works (right? right??). And I LOVE pink. And I have a lot of navy pieces. So, you might be seeing this color combination again sometime. If you REALLY take issue with it, lemme know! And maybe suggest some other ideas for me.

I don't have a lot of words for you tonight - we just got home from our softball game and I'm due for a  hot shower and bed. I know, I know, I go to bed early, but if I don't, how am I supposed to get all my beauty sleep? And, if you're wondering, we lost our game, by ONE RUN. *sigh* BUT we did go for fro-yo after, so that helps.

we're frequent customers of our local TCBY...FREQUENT
from my InstagramSweetBananie
Shirt: Gap
Pants: Joe Fresh via ARC
Sandals: Maurice's

1 comment:

  1. Yes you look great, the whole outfit works! Next time you guys will win!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete