Pages

Monday, April 1, 2013

Mr. Picks Mondays: Gypsy Soul

He did it again - picked out my clothes. He's managed (so far) to pick things I don't wear too often. No particular reason why I don't wear them that often, I just have A LOT of clothes, so things don't get repeated too close together. If you don't believe me, I've had TWO (yes, TWO different) closet rods collapse under the weight of my garments. And I've broken 1 rolling rack. Whoops. The good news is, after each collapse, my Mr. fixed the rod and added extra reinforcements, so I can go back to weighing them down with clothes...


Cheesy grinning up there...and laughing at something below. Probably my Mr. explaining his strategy for Mr. Picks Mondays: pick a color, walk into my closet, and pick out something (anything!) in that color, usually the first thing he sees.


 

I have a love/hate relationship with these pants. They were inexpensive from Hollister (by inexpensive, I mean $7.99-inexpensive). They were a bit snug for a while, then I lost some weight and they fit, and then I got them shortened since they were a good 6+ inches too long. Now I feel like they're too short for anything except flats. And they fit a little funny - snug in the thighs, but loose in the hips. It's odd - a lot of pants fit me that way. And just when I've decided that's how all pants in the world fit me, I put on a pair that is snug in the hips, and baggy in the thighs. Whaaaaat?



Sorry for the drainage ditch behind me. If those big clouds were gone, you could see the beautiful mountains behind me and it would more than make up for the ditch. Next time! Maybe. Really, I have no control over the weather... The weather here is a wee bit crazy, especially this time of year. 

Top: Fucscia, via my favorite consignment shop, Trends
Tank: Forever 21, via Trends
Pants: Hollister 
Flats: Kmart
Earrings: Walmart

1 comment:

  1. Well he did a great job. I love that top and you can't tell if the pants fit a little strangely because on the pic they look great!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete