Pages

Monday, April 8, 2013

Mr. Picks Mondays: Blue & Brown

Sorry for the indoor pictures - it was not pretty outside. We're under a blizzard
warning, or something like that. And it was SO nice this weekend...


Today, he picked out the top & bottoms - I got to add the sweater. Which didn't seem necessary at lunchtime, but by 3 o'clock today, wasn't warm enough!



I'm a newbie poser - I'm working on it, promise!




The verdict is still out on these pants. I've had them FOREVER, and I hemmed them so I could wear them with flats, or shorter heels. But they're such a wide leg, on such a short person - what do you think? Keep them or toss them?

Top: gift from a friend
Sweater: Eddie Bauer
Pants: Kohl's
Shoes: MIA



I know it's not Thursday, but here's a throwback for you, anyways :D

*why am I cheesing so big? If I remember correctly, this was around 6 am*

Here's me in this same sweater, my first day of my senior year of high school...proving that I hang onto clothes for a long time. Too long? But I love the color, so I just can't part with it!

Sweater: Eddie Bauer
Shorts: Old Navy (still have those, too!)
Sandals: Payless (those are gone, proving I CAN get rid of things. Sometimes...)

1 comment:

  1. Wow that sweater still looks great! I say keep the pants, I like the line and that top is great!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete