Pages

Tuesday, April 23, 2013

A Teeny Bit of Print Mixing



You might not be able to see it, but my shirt was striped. And my scarf was a pretty paisley print. Aaaaand, I put them together for a wee bit of print mixing. Baby steps. I really admire other people who can put together prints so easily, but I have a harder time with it.

Sorry for the terrible pictures - I wasn't feeling well this afternoon, so I snapped these as soon as I got home before crawling into sweatpants and curling up with one of the pups.

Shirt: Gap
Sweater: via clothes swap
Jeans: via Trends
Boots: Rack Room Shoes
Scarf: from my sweet sis-in-law (bridesmaids' gift), with my (maiden) monogram

1 comment:

  1. I'm not great at mixing prints.... Love the stripes and scarf together!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete