Pages

Saturday, March 30, 2013

Pre-Easter

We spent the day before Easter with my in-laws at their house, which is only 15 minutes from my parents' house. Another benefit of marrying your high school sweetheart: your parents probably live pretty close to each other. And close to your best friends. 


That tongue! 


The pups had the best day: lounging, getting love & attention, napping, getting more love & attention, chasing around cats, and exploring the outdoors. It's a rough life they live.


I ordered this necklace through a LivingSocial deal and it arrived just in time for Easter!


Mirror shot with a bad flash - sorry! My mother-in-law took some more pics with her camera, so I'll add those when she sends them to me. You'll see a lot more "skinny arm/chicken wing" poses from me, I'm sure - sorry in advance? Being in a sorority, those things never leave you ;)


LOVE this new top from JCPenney. I was in there last weekend with a friend and was very impressed. I hadn't been in one in a few years, and was blown away! The whole inside got a facelift, great selection of clothing, accessories, and home goods for great prices (I got this top for $4, and a polka dot sweater for $5!! Have I mentioned I love polka dots? Because I do). My transaction was completed on an iPhone with attachment - talk about fancy, JCP! 


top: JCPenney
leggings: Wal-Mart
shoes: Converse One-Star via Target
sweater: Ann Taylor

UPDATE:
Here are the pictures from my mother-in-law, featuring me & my pups going on a walk. They didn't know what to do about all the smells!



3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the follow.^^
    Follow you back on bloglovin.
    Lovely greets from germany

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, like your blog :) If you want to visit my blog we can follow eachother on bloglovin, twitter or instagram? Let me know I'll follow back :)

    http://thegirlwithacateyesunglasses.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's such a great top and those pups are just priceless!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete