Pages

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Playing Catch Up

This was Monday at my work. We closed early at 3 due to the bad weather. 

This is today at home - it hasn't stopped! Instead of grumbling, I'm just going to stay warm inside, and drink lots of hot chocolate. And coffee. Always coffee.

Highlighter Top: ??
Sweatshirt: Kohl's
Jeans: Gap
Boots: (not pictured) UGG (they were SOAKED)
Socks: (there are snowmen above the trees) from my Mama 
(she has a thing for funny socks - guess I do too!)



This is what my Mr. picked out for me on Monday. SO BRIGHT. I got lots of comments on the brightness of it - I'm trying to encourage spring! Obviously, that backfired, but hey, Jack! I tried. Or, my Mr. tried. Either way, this is the only pic I got - I was on a mission to put on my sweatpants and curl up on the couch with my Mr. and the pooches.

He gravitates towards picking out simple things. Let me explain: simple in that he likes the color. Or that its not new or trendy. Or that I've had it forever. Or that it's like something I would have worn in high school (or did wear in high school - I have some things in my closet from those days...). For example, he doesn't like skinny jeans/pants. Leggings are fine, but skinnies - he makes a face when I put them on. 
*sigh* 
Some people just hate change :) 

Top: Target
Sweater: Macy's
Corduroys: (they're navy!) Joe Fresh via ARC
Boots: Rackroom Shoes

This is what I wore yesterday. Not for very long - I went home with a bad headache and spent the rest of the day sleeping. I won't go in to detail, but I get bad headaches. Consistently. They get in the way of my life, which is very frustrating. 

Unrelated, what do we think of this sweater? I like the ruffles, and the buttons are crystal-type bling, but am afraid the sweater borders on Grandma clothes. Not that I have anything against Grandma clothes - I LOVE them (on Grandmas)! But, I'm not a Grandma. Or even a mother (yet). I can add some more pics of it to give you a better idea - I know you'll lose some sleep over this, big decision!

1 comment:

  1. Love the colour...the weather looks horrifying! That pink sweater is so cute!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete