Pages

Monday, April 22, 2013

Mr. Picks Mondays: 2 Sweaters





Today was a TWO sweater day. TWO. Because it snowed. Again. Mondays are beginning to all look the same, with lots of snow.

The Mr. chose the berry colored sweater that I've had for ages, and told me "tan pants." So, cords & another sweater it was!

In other news, these pants look a bit big/goofy/ill fitting, anyone else think so? Or is it just me?

Berry Sweater: Hollister
Brown Sweater: thrifted via ARC
Corduroys: The Limited
Earrings: Maurice's
Flats: Target
Rain Boots: gift from Mom & Dad
Coat: gift from Mom & Dad


3 comments:

  1. Hey he's pretty good at choosing for you! I'm really liking the sweaters and I'm starting to think that maybe you need to move somewhere warmer!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Although those pants may not have the best fit, I LOVE the bright berry long-sleeves peeking out from the neutral bracelet-sleeve sweater. Such a fun pairing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you remember this is one you wanted me to get rid of but I insisted on keeping it for Valentine' Day? ;)

      Delete