Pages

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Polka Dots



I don't know why my hair is so messy. It's nice for a few minutes, then POOF! #unruly&messykindofcurls



I scored these Old Navy polka dots pants at Plato's Closet this week, and I'm in love. 
I have another pair of maroon-ish pink polka dot pants, so now I have two pairs of polka dot pants.

I know what you're thinking - I broke my shopping fast. Well, yes and no. I also bought a jacket from Express at Trends this week. BUT, both items were purchased with store credit, so they didn't cost me anything up front. Now you decide: did I really break it? Or was I just "exchanging" items?

This was the start of our date night: Sports Authority (for a gift), Lowe's, dinner, then Kohl's to shop for my Mr. Pretty exciting, eh? Today on the agenda: Petsmart, exchanging at Kohl's, and picking up my mom's Mother's Day gift. Don't worry though - last night we DID go to an Avs game in Denver with some friends, and I wore these pants. Again. Sadly, no outfit pictures were taken.

Shirt: Target
Sweater: Eddie Bauer
Pants: Old Navy via Plato's Closet
Flats: Kmart
Fedora: Kmart
Bag: Coach via ARC

No comments:

Post a Comment