Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Purple Plaid & Rain

This was a really cold & rainy day. April showers bring May flowers, right?? Riiiiiight.



Even with tights, a sweater, and scarf, I needed another layer, so I threw a shirt under my dress for an extra layer. I'm so ready for warmer weather!




I got the dress in a clothes swap with one of my best friends, which was so fun!
Have you ever swapped clothes with a friend?

Dress: Urban Outfitters, via a clothes swap
Shirt: Kohl’s
Sweater: Ann Taylor
Scarf: gift
Tights: ???
Shoes: Kohl’s

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love the colours in that dress, so fun and it's ready for spring (whenever it chooses to arrives)
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute dress-cardi-scarf combo. I only ever wore that dress in the summer, but I wish I had thought to layer it like you did! You look like a younger, blonder, hipper version of Mary Poppins. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had plans to just wear it with a light sweater that day, until the skies opened up and the temperature dropped drastically *sigh*

      just a spoonful of sugar helps the medicine, go down, the medicine go dooooo-ooown

      Delete