Pages

Saturday, April 20, 2013

Blue (Sweater) Dress







Layers are key in Colorado. Especially when it blizzards. In April. 


My apologies for the funky lighting in the pictures above - my photographer and I are still working out some kinks...

In looking at this outfit, I don't know that I'd repeat this shirt under this sweater dress - there are a lot of wrinkles & unexplained bumps! Hopefully you don't think I have a lot of wrinkles & unexplained bumps...oh dear.

On that note, I'm off to crank out some miles for today. My half marathon is in TWO weeks! More on that (and my terrible lack of training) later. 

Hope you enjoy your weekend!

Sweater Dress: Target via clothes swap
Button up: thrifted
Leggings: ???
Boots: Rack Room Shoes
Earrings: Target

1 comment:

  1. Loving that dress! It must be noted that your hair looks great too!
    xo
    girlintheyellowdress.com

    ReplyDelete