Just a few days ago, Natasha, of Polished Avenue (Colorado blogger, hey girl heyyyyyy) nominated me for the Liebster Award. I was last nominated back in January of 2014 (read it here - that feels so long ago).
The purpose of the Liebster award is to recognize the hard work of new(ish) upcoming bloggers and to introduce you, the reader, to new blogs you might be interested in adding to your reading rotation. After someone is nominated, they are asked to answer eleven questions that reveal information about them that you may not find out in their daily posts. They are then asked to nominate 11 new bloggers, and you know, carry the whole thing forward ;)
1. How did you get into blogging?
I stumbled upon (literally. via StumbleUpon) A Pretty Penny in the fall of 2011 and was immediately intrigued. After discovering more and more fashion and style blogs, I kept thinking to myself "I could do that," and so, I published my first post just over two years ago (more about that here).
2. If you could have anyone’s closet, who’s would you have?
Catherine, the Duchess of Cambridge. So classy.
3. Who is your celebrity crush?
Just one? Ryan Gosling. Channing Tatum. and Ryan Reynolds.
4. First thing you would do if you won the lottery?
Try to figure out how much tax would come out of my earnings...
5. One song on your playlist you’re embarrassed by, but would never delete?
The version of "Beauty and the Beast" from the Disneymania album.
6. You’re going to a dinner party tonight. What are you cooking?
7. All time favorite tv show?
8. What is one beauty product you can’t live without?
For my hair, my hot rollers. For my face, mascara. Bare lashes are not my best look.
9. You’re at Starbucks. What do you order?
A soy latte, or an Americano - depends on if I'm feeling the need to indulge my sweet tooth or not.
10. What is your cure for a bad day?
Snuggling with my pups, Netflix, and ice cream
11. What’s a fashion trend from your childhood that you want to bring back?
White Keds. I got a new pair every year for school and I would try SO hard to keep them white and unscuffed as long as possible.
And now, here are some bloggers you might enjoy - some have been doing this for a while, so they're not quite new anymore, but I think you'll enjoy them just the same ;)