Pages

Saturday, March 21, 2015

2 years later

Today marks two years that I’ve been doing this blogging bit (here's 21 March 2013 and 21 March 2014). And with that, comes reflection. What this little blog should look like moving forward. What you’d like to see. Why I keep doing it. Why it’s easy to be discouraged. Laugh at old outfits. Laugh at how my photo editing hasn’t changed much.

So, what would you like to see more of (or less of) here on Sweet Bananie?

Yes, I do this blog for me as a fun hobby and creative outlet, but it does feel nice when I know people read it and hopefully are inspired by it.

So, tell me - what would you like to see?
Style challenges?
More ways to style an item?
More jokes?
More pictures of my bulldogs?
I would love to hear any suggestions you may have. Please let me know in the comments or email me at sweetbananie@gmail.com

And looking back a bit, here are my most viewed posts of all time,

Thanks for reading!!

2 comments: