Pages

Saturday, March 7, 2015

plum. 2 ways.

If you have a deep purple/plum colored dress, and you want to wear it in more ways than one, fear not! Here are two ideas for your purple-wearing self.




The first, a bit fancier. Maybe for a date night or nice party. Deep purple dress, magenta wedges, statement necklace and a clutch. Keeping it pretty simple, yet something so simple and classy packs quite the punch, don't you think?

Also, maybe I should quit with the center part in my hair? I'm not sure it's doing me any favors.
Up for discussion...





And this second look is a bit more casual. Perfect for dinner at a bar, then a rousing evening of grocery shopping and the hardware store (like I did when I wore this). Jacket, scarf, belt & boots to add a bit of depth, and also keep you warm - in case you have to park REALLY far away in the parking lot and/or wait for a table. Or something.

linking up over here, at A Touch of Tartan


dress: thrifted (Banana Republic)
wedges: ALDO
statement necklace: WalMart
clutch: thrifted


jacket: c/o Aéropostale
scarf: thrifted (Lucky Brand)
boots: The Frye Company via Nordstrom
belt: Target

No comments:

Post a Comment