Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2015

taupe & gray






All of the taupes and grays.
All of the knits.
And all of the scarves.

This day was frigid cold, which called for a warm sweater and not one, but TWO scarves. I had a surprise coffee date with my best friend, and she kept gushing over my taupe and gray ensemble. And to be honest, it's something I didn't put much thought into, but I knew I liked both colors, and thought "They look decent in home decor, so why not on a person?"

And, ya know what? I like how it turned out.

However, I'm hoping I don't have to wear this heavy of a sweater (or two scarves) until next winter. Fingers crossed!


oh oh, and linking up all over the place:


sweater: thrifted (GAP)
gray skinnies: c/o Aéropostale
striped scarf: thrifted
oatmeal scarf: handmade
ankle booties: Old Navy

No comments:

Post a Comment