Pages

Thursday, March 12, 2015

sassy






Just in case I haven't made it clear before, I love my Frye boots and wearing them with dresses or skirts. Without tights. It feels so sassy and fun. And almost like I'm getting away with something - like cheating winter and its subsequent snow and gross weather.

It DOES help to wear a warm dress when foregoing tights in winter - this sweatshirt dress from J. Crew Factory has a great fleece-y lining, and since it's such a nice basic color, pairs with just about any scarf in my closet.


dress: J. Crew Factory
scarf: gift
boots: The Frye Company via Nordstrom
jacket: c/o AĆ©ropostale

2 comments:

  1. Cute outfit and love the boots with bare leg look. Do you wear a sock with the boot or are you completely bare?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks! I do wear socks with my boots, for a few reasons:
      1) I'm very prone to blisters (for real, though)
      2) I can go sock-less in some shoes, but some other it just grosses me out
      3) I wore these to take a picture once without socks, aaaaand, they almost didn't come off my feet. so, yes, always socks with these puppies

      Delete