Pages

Wednesday, March 4, 2015

you guys, it's still winter





If you read any other style blogs, you might have noticed (as I have) that everyone is saying that spring is here.

Let's be real here, my friends. I'm not going to pronounce that spring is here, nor will I dress like it, nor will I bore you with pictures of the peonies that grow in my backyard, because it's not quite spring (that is snow in the above pictures. yes, real snow).

Yet.

It's coming.

BUT

There are at least 2 more weeks until spring officially starts. And, if you've ever wished for spring and warmer weather like yours truly, you'll know that sometimes the harder you wish for it and will it to finally be spring, the more snow you get (see above pictures), and, if you live along the Front Range, you'll remember that we had snow last Mother's Day.
In May.
That was...cool?

So, to end this little rant, you will eventually see some spring outfits here. And you might even see some outfits that could be interpreted as warmer weather ensembles. But, I assure you, spring is NOT here in the Rockies juuuuuuust yet. And as such, I will (un)happily still be wearing my snow boots and sweaters and scarves and coats and hats and gloves and shoveling snow.
Probably until May...or June...or whatever...


shirt: Hollister
jeans: c/o Aéropostale
scarf: WalMart
boots: c/o Aéropostale

No comments:

Post a Comment