Pages

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Florals






This is from May, before my 30 for 30 Challenge. But I still wanted to share it with y'all. 

Maybe this is all in my head, but I think skinnies look odd on my lately. Don't get me wrong, I love 'em. Love 'em love 'em love 'em, But in the past few months, I can't help but feel they're less than flattering on my legs - they're tight in the wrong places, and baggy in other wrong ones. Aaaaand, I'm short. Like 5'4'' short. Maybe that's it. Definitely not my love of sweets or carbs. Definitely not...

We've got a busy weekend ahead, so I'll apologize in advance if there's radio silence over here ;)

and I'm linking up over here today :)

Tank: WalMart
Short-Sleeved Sweater: Ross
Sandals: Shoe Carnival
Jewelry: Kohl's

2 comments:

  1. I love the colors of this outfit/accessories and the lighting of the third picture. :)
    I agree that it's DEF not carbs/sugar that is at fault with the skinnies. These ones, I think, are maybe a hair too long? Try cuffing them twice and see how you feel then, cause then we can see some more of your pretty ankles. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wish I could roll them, but they have a zipper on the side...maybe I should unzip them? Just come pick out my clothes & style me every day, pretty please :)

      Delete