Pages

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Mr. Picks Mondays: Back at it






When it was time to pick out my outfit, my Mr. asked where my 30 for 30 clothes were. I started to tell him, then I realized he was going to choose from them:

Me: "Noooooo! You can't choose one of those! Pick something else - I have a WHOLE closet to choose from!"

Mr: "But you got dressed so much faster with only 30 things to pick from."

Me: "Soooooo. They're all in the laundry. The dirty laundry."

Mr: "No they're not."

Me: "I lost them. All of them."

Mr: "No you didn't..."

He finally came around and chose the pink shirt you saw above, I chose the pants and the sandals. I realized after we took these pictures that I was wearing Old Navy from shoulders to ankles. What can I say? They have a lot of stuff I like, at oober reasonable price points.

Any suggestions for next week to help him get back into the groove of picking out my clothes? Should he just pick out my clothes EVERY DAY this month? There's an idea...

Shirt: Old Navy
Sandals: Maurice's
Sunglasses: KMart

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable idea!! Love it!
    Hope
    hchdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pink so I love your pink top and sandals! Those mini polka dots on your pants are adorable!

    xo jen
    Pearls & Lace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha! Ha! Ha! He's too funny but he gets two thumbs up for that pink top!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's too funny! Love those sunglasses and pants!
    xx lexi @ glitter, inc.

    ReplyDelete