Pages

Friday, July 5, 2013

melting like a popsicle on the 4th of July






Hope everyone had a great 4th of July! We slept in, lazed around, and I got some pool time in before we went out to dinner with a friend and then home to watch the fireworks from our patio. It was great to have a day off in the middle of the week - now if I could take the rest of the week off...

Anyway, let me tell you about these anchor shorts. I found them while shopping with my sister-in-law at our family reunion last week. I was ready to pay a whopping $10 for them, and then, lo and behold, they rang up at $5.49! You betcha they came home with me. And I've been hoarding them for the 4th of July. As for my shirt, I don't have a lot of red in my closet, so, I opted for obnoxious patriotism. Again. And my flip flops aren't that fancy, BUT the straps have fancy beads on them, so let's pretend they're like sparklers :)

Happy Friday - have a great weekend!!

tank: WalMart
shorts: Gap Outlet
flip flops: Rocketdog via DSW:
bag: thrifted

linking up today with Coffee Beans & Bobby Pins and FACE IT Catalog over here

oo oo! and over here, too!

4 comments:

  1. So cute, perfect print matching!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! Crushing on those anchor shorts <3

    Visiting from the blog hop. If you have a sec, I'd love for you to swing by mine too: www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those anchor shorts are so cute paired with the tank too! This was a great 4th is July outfit! Thank you so much for linking up!
    Walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dude. Did I already talk about how long&lean&toned&rocking your body looks in this pic? And you make a top buns look gooooooooood. Real good.
    America kills it, and so do you. :)

    ReplyDelete