Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2013

...and the rocket's red glare






I wore this the day before Independence Day. I tied my polka dot chambray over my dress for work, and took it off as soon as I left - it was so hot! I know it's busy with two competing patterns, but when else can I obnoxiously wear red, white & blue because I love America?! Oo oo, and the shoes! I can't quite say comfortable, but as far as heels (ok, wedges) go, top 5 most comfortable I've ever worn. Good chat.

Hope you enjoyed your holiday and celebrated our great nation's day of independence from Great Britain :)

polka dot chambray: Liz Claiborne - thrifted
dress: Target via Plato's Closet
wedges: thrifted

linking up today:
button

3 comments:

  1. What a cute dress (and pup!) Love it with the chambray shirt tied, and I love the shoes too! You look adorable. Hope you had a great 4th of July!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you thrifted that adorable polka for chambray!!! Love it with the red wedges!! Thank you or linking up and I hope you had a wonderful holiday!
    Walkinginmemphisinhighheels.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's one of my favorite thrifting finds :) I sure did - you as well!

      Delete