Pages

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Mr. Picks Mondays - Neutral. like Switzerland.






The Mr. picked out the lace top, and I decided to take neutrals for a spin. I'll be honest - I kinda like it. It's not something I would have worn before I had this here little blog. Look at me, steppin' outta my getting-dressed-box! (it's pretty small, and is filled with matching items & a wee bit of adventure)

I realize the pants look REALLY long & REALLY flared, but, boho is back, right?

Either way, enjoy the rest of your week! I've got more headed your way :)

lace shirt: gift
pants: Hollister Outlet (2008)
Sandals: Mi Amore (Sears, 2009)

linking up over here, with Coffee Beans & Bobby Pins and FACE IT Catalog

4 comments:

  1. I love this! You just inspired me to do something similar for my outfit tomorrow. It looks super cute!

    - Sarah Christine
    SarahChristineStyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying over your lace top, it's so pretty! Love that you paired it with white pants, such a great summer look!

    xo jen
    Pearls & Lace

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the neutral look! It is so clean and summery! You look adorable!

    Nikki
    thefashionablewife.com

    ReplyDelete