Pages

Thursday, June 6, 2013

30 for 30: Day 3





I found this dress at ARC 2 winters ago. It was inside out, stuck in between 2 other dresses, and kinda tucked back in the rack. It fit, and it was a basic navy blue dress that would go well with a lot , so it came home with me. Only after I got home and took it out of the washing machine did I discover the ties on the shoulders, the drapey neckline and the pockets! I love it , but sometimes the way the pockets hit make my hips look rather large. Solution: my optical illusion trick
movemybodyreallyfastsoyoucantseeifihavelargehipsornot

And also, I wore my denim jacket over my dress for work. I try to never wear anything sleeveless to work, even if the straps are pretty wide. We have a pretty casual dress code, but I don't ever want to be reprimanded for inappropriate clothing choices. I'm the youngest person in my office, but I try to NOT dress like a student or a recent graduate who has no idea how things work in the real world/has no idea how to dress like an adult.

I'll be catching up on my 30 for 30 posts this evening & tomorrow - stay tuned!

1 comment: