Pages

Wednesday, June 12, 2013

30 for 30: Day 8

I wore this getup to do some bridesmaid activities. We picked up our dresses with the bride, and then went on the hunt for jewelry to wear for the big day. All of us bridesmaids are in the same color of dress, but we got to choose our own style. I chose a one-shoulder style, and have plans to wear it again for one of my cousin's weddings in January in Minnesota - brrrrr!




I thought I would dress up a bit by pairing wedges with these shorts. Aaaand, I had just done a leg workout, so I was feeling the need to bare my legs...the truth comes out.


obsessed with these little gems
bridesmaid dress

UPDATE on the Black Forest Fire:
My folks are on & off pre-evacuation & optional evacuation. Some friends have lost their family homes. The wind keeps shifting & changing the direction the fire is headed in, so it's hard to say where it will head next.

1 comment:

  1. I love the bold print on your top, it's so perfect for summer! You look beautiful in your bridesmaid dress! Happy to have stumbled across your blog, following along via bloglovin'!

    xo jen

    ReplyDelete