Pages

Friday, June 7, 2013

30 for 30: Days 4 & 5

You must think I'm such a slacker, being so far behind on my posting. I am and I'm not. Part of it was the internet and the lack of working internet - promise! 



We had a softball game the day I wore this. My Mr. was running late so this is what I've got for ya. And, WE WON OUR GAME! 22-8. This is our first victory of the season, so it was very sweet. It's not that we're not a good team, but other teams are better...actually, we'll be down a few runs and then rally in the last inning or so, always losing by 1 run, which is frustrating. The old fastpitch player in me wants to have a pre-game pep talk: "You know how we play in the last inning when we're down? Yeah? Everybody? Play like that the WHOLE game!" But then I remember, it's just a game. And a summer rec league. And I'm not perfect - I have just as many errors as I did when I played in high school. Oy.


And this one. I realize it's not ON me, but trust me - I did wear it! I got a haircut after work, then had a long overdue phone date with one of my best friends, while my Mr. was out for the evening. And before I realized it, I was in my pajamas and ready for bed. So, I grabbed the things I'd worn earlier to at least give you an idea: black blazer, gray tee, jeans, sneaks & a scarf.

I can't figure out how to paste their linkup button - or any button, for that matter! Aaaaargh!

1 comment:

  1. Loving that first top! So nice to see that I'm not the only one who wears scarves in the summer!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete