Pages

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

30 for 30: Day 2





Here I am, playing catch-up with my 30 for 30. Which stinks, because I was SO ahead of the game this weekend. *sigh* However, it's not completely my fault. We've had some trouble with the internets and the-connecting-to-the-internets at our place. Which really, is ok, because it's made me dive back into the 2 books I'm in the middle of - those library books will be due sometime this week...

Here's what I wore for the end of our anniversary weekend - much warmer than the day before! We've got an old friend who lives in Breckenridge that we met up with for breakfast, then we lounged around and took our time packing up our things and loading up the car. We hit the road to meet my folks in Denver for a celebratory anniversary dinner, and then made our way home to snuggle the pups, and you know, unpack our bags and do laundry and make lunches for work the next day - back to reality...!

1 comment: