Pages

Saturday, June 8, 2013

30 for 30: Day 7






I told one of my friends who reads my blog that my 30 for 30 is going fine. So far. I told her I'm putting together the "gimme outfits," to which she replied "I'm excited - can't wait to see them!" This isn't the end of my "gimme outfits," but pretty close! We'll see what I can come up with for the rest of the month! I'm excited as well, and a bit nervous. It has made getting dressed pretty easy everyday, since there's a lot less items to choose from. Something for me to keep in mind for the future.

Any fun plans for the weekend? My Mr. is going golfing, and I'm doing bridesmaid stuff with a friend, as well as sleeping in and lots of reading. And laying out at the pool. While reading. And napping. And the usual weekend chores: groceries, laundry, bulldog baths, you know.

Aaaand, 1 year ago Sunday, the 9th, we adopted our Cali girl! We're thinking an extra special treat and lots of loving are in store.

1 comment:

  1. I love your flip flops! Those flowers are too cute.
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete