Pages

Saturday, February 28, 2015

fancy




When your best friend has a birthday, and invites you out for margaritas at your favorite margarita place, you might wear something like this. Or you might wear something like this for a fun party, or a nice date. Or your own birthday celebration at above-mentioned margarita place.

You might especially wear something like this if you hadn't taken your new skirt out for a test drive yet, and/or your new polka dot tights were burning a hole in your dresser drawer.

I kept it simple up top with a white v-neck tee, and fancy on the bottom, with a bow skirt, polka dot tights, and suede magenta wedges.

And we had a splendid time celebrating my friend.
So much fun, we didn't even get a picture of the two of us :/


shirt: WalMart
skirt: c/o Aéropostale
tights: Target
wedges: ALDO

3 comments:

  1. I want to cry because we didn't get a picture of this outfit when we were out for my birthday. SO adorable! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to cry because we didn't get a picture of this outfit when we were out for my birthday. SO adorable! :-D

    ReplyDelete