Pages

Monday, January 12, 2015

sweater #7 + open to interpretation #8

Since it's Monday, and it's cold and snowing, here are two outfit posts in one to start your week off.
Enjoy!




I love the look of this sweater dress. The color, the pockets, the long sleeves. However, it's a bit sheer, and a bit itchy, so I have to wear something underneath it (like a button up shirt). and then whatever I wear under it bunches kinda funny. So, besides that little bitty feature, this sweater dress is perfect. And makes sweater #7.


shirt: Hollister via Plato's Closet
dress: from a friend (Target)
tights: ?
necklace: Old Navy
boots: The Frye Company via Nordstrom






This gray cardigan makes sweater #8. This is one of those "open to interpretation" sweaters I mentioned here. It's cut like a sweater, but it's really a cotton knit. But I say it counts. Especially since I wear and style it as a sweater.

Glad we can all agree on that.


tunic: Target
sweater: c/o Aéropostale
scarf: c/o Aéropostale
pants: c/o Aéropostale
boots: c/o Aéropostale

No comments:

Post a Comment