Pages

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

in the mens' section + sweater #16





This sweater brought my total number of sweaters to 31. It was the last addition. And the greatest. I mean, a bulldog with his tongue out, just like my boys. And the one on my sweater is wearing a bowler hat. Is that not terrific.

It came from the men’s section at Target, and without sounding weird, I feel like the men’s section of any store is the place to shop. This sweater is so warm compared to most of the ones I already own. I didn't have to wear 18 layers underneath it to stay warm, like I do with some of my current sweaters, which makes me look like a wrinkley bulldog anyways...


sweater: Target
polka dot button up: Old Navy
skirt: Target
fleece-lined tights: Target
boots: c/o Aéropostale

No comments:

Post a Comment