Pages

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

a new addition + sweater #15







So, we got another dog. Ever since my sweet Cali girl passed away in September, Turbo has been an only dog child. I can't tell if he loves it, hates it, or really has no idea... (he can't really hear, see, or smell, so who knows if he even knows his old companion hasn't been around for months, or if he relates the extra attention he's been receiving to her absence).

Back to current events, the new addition is another white male bulldog. He's 2 years old, and the sweetest pup there ever was. The two of them together melt my sometimes-grumpy little heart, and then explode it into a thousand little warm fuzzy hearts. I'm not going to share his current name, since it's probably going to change, but just know that he's so active, and he runs, and he jumps, and he plays, and he brings so many smiles to my face every day. And his head is so big, and his little wrinkley face is so expressive.

But my Turbo is still my handsome boy and grumpy old man and snuggle buddy, don't you worry.


cardigan: rue21
tank: c/o Aéropostale
belt: thrifted
scarf: from a friend
pants: Target
boots: c/o Aéropostale

2 comments:

  1. I especially like that the leash coordinates with your outfit. Congrats on the new addition!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. didn't even notice - thanks for pointing it out!! thanks - he's such a sweetie and good fit at our house

      Delete