Pages

Thursday, May 21, 2015

replacement sandals






You guys, a rare day of sunshine. No joke - it's been raining for the past three weeks or so. Flood warnings all over the place, and everything is SO GREEN (except for my hydrangea plant, which died just a few days after it came home, so, that stinks).

And I got some new sandals. I got asked if I really needed them, and my answer is decidedly "YES." I got rid of my brown sandals at the end of last summer, and have been on the outlook for replacements (same with my black sandals - I'd had those bad boys since 2008). I found these tan t-straps with jangly beads on a recent shopping trip with a friend (I also found some black tassel sandals - I'll show you soon!). So, to all you haters who questioned my big girl decision to buy some sandals, I DID need them. And they look goooood.

And that pretty necklace? From Rocksbox. Use the code sweetbananiexoxo for a free month of jewelry rental.


white v-neck: WalMart
mint jeans: Lauren Conrad via Kohl's
white cardigan: thrifted (Hollister)
tan sandals: Kohl's
brown belt: American Eagle (a decade ago...)

4 comments:

  1. Cute casual look! Love the mint skinny jeans and how you styled it!

    I just started a new Friday Favorites link-up. I would love it if you join in tomorrow!

    Christie
    The Closet by Christie

    www.theclosetbychristie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks - pretty casual for this hot hot summer weather :)

      Delete
  2. Love the necklace! And it's good to replace sandals...they tend to wear out easily I think!
    ~Jessica
    Jeans and a Teacup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks - Rockbox! they definitely do! more so than other shoes I wear consistently

      Delete